Real Estate Investment and Development
With 39 years of experience in real estate investing and development transactions, municipal finance, and corporate finance, and an extensive network of "relationships that work" the Pirro Group's Real Estate Development team is able to meet virtually all of your development needs. We can help you: get your development project done on time and on budget; make improved zoning and planning decisions; obtain funding, including public and private financing assistance; obtain economic incentives; and obtain high quality construction.
White Plains Real Estate Consultants
Drawing on the capabilities of all Pirro Group teams, our White Plains real estate consultants analyze client opportunities for possible government economic development incentives, market feasibility, construction costs, and risk-based profitability. Conducted at the outset, our risk analysis minimizes the probability that costly surprises will appear later in your project, thus protecting your investment and maintaining an acceptable profitability.
Clients seeking assistance from NYS economic development programs benefit from our knowledge of their funding capacities and qualifying requirements (Job Development Authority, Urban Development Corporation, Empire State Economic Development Corporation, and REDDS--Regional Economic Development grants). In these complex transactions, we are able to expedite approvals and ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Working in conjunction with private bond financing and capital markets as well as public agencies and departments, the Pirro Group stuctures capital development packages that combine private and public financing, economic development incentives, such as power utility discounts, interest rate subsidies, tax abatements (through IDA bond financing or non-monetary transactions) and, in certain cases, outright grants from Federal sources and the Empire State Economic Development Corporation.
We have successfully assisted in the development of a variety of projects, large and small, from large-scale commercial and residential development projects to local affordable housing. Some of these projects include:
- Related Properties regarding the development of Bronx Terminal Market as consultant for Brownfield Cleanup Program.
- Forest City Ratner as consultant for transportation infrastructure improvements for the Ridge Hill Development in Yonkers, New York.
- Cappelli Enterprises as Brownfield consultant for development of the Concord Hotel.
- Keren Limited Partnership located in the Town of Greenburgh in relation to all necessary approvals in connection with various tenants as well as the development of a master plan with associated generic site plans for the property.
- Home Depot USA, Inc. with regard to a proposed retail store in the Town of Greenburgh.
- Home Depot USA, Inc., in relation to site plan approval and environmental review for the construction of a facility in the Town of Mount Pleasant and the City of Port Chester.
- The Westchester, White Plains, New York, a 1,500,000 square foot enclosed mall connecting the Neiman Marcus store, the former B. Altman store and the former Minskoff property in the City of White Plains including an expansion of existing facilities to include Nordstrom's department store (The Westchester f/k/a the Fashion Mall).
- Bloomingdales and Federated Department Stores expansion in White Plains, New York.
- Travelers Insurance Company regarding the approval of a corporate headquarters facility in the Town of North Castle, New York.
- Ferncliff Cemetery expansion in Greenburgh, New York.
- The Summit, presently owed by S.L. Green, regarding the development of over one million (1,000,000) square feet of office development.
- Trafalgar Real Estate
- The Centre at Purchase regarding all environmental and land use approvals for a 1,500,000 square foot office complex built by Related Properties.
- Yonkers Contracting and Hampshire Management Corporation regarding land use approvals for shopping centers.
- National Amusements, Inc. for the land use approvals for cinemas in the Town of Mount Pleasant and Yonkers, New York.
- Marriott Courtyard for the land use approvals for facilities in Greenburgh, New York and Rye, New York.
- A concrete plant in Buchanan, New York.
- An asphalt plant in Peekskill, New York.
- A 244,000 square foot light industrial park in Buchanan, New York.
- The Price Club in New Rochelle, New York regarding the approvals for a specialty store.
- Purchase Corporate Park Associates VI regarding the final development phase of the Centre at Purchase in Purchase, New York.
- Best Rent Properties 202, LLC regarding the site development of Costco Wholesale Facility in the Town of Yorktown.
- Pirro Group, LLC's acquisition and development of a Dollar General store in Brunswick, Georgia.
- Cappelli Associates V regarding development of a 28 unit single family home development in Mount Pleasant.
- The representation of The Trump Organization regarding the development of David's Island in New Rochelle, New York.
- Associated representation of The Trump Organization regarding the financing and municipal approvals for the Two Billion Dollar Riverside South project on the westside of Manhattan.
- Park Lane Development, a three-hundred and six (306) unit clustered subdivision with lots ranging in size from one (1) acre to six (6) acres in Harrison, New York.
- Crestwood Builders, LLC regarding the design and development of a 43,000 square foot apartment complex in Tuckahoe, New York, together with an application for Brownfield Tax Credits.
- A two hundred forty-four (244) acre project in the Town of Lewisboro which incorporates three (3) developments.
- A one-hundred eighty two (182) unit condominium development in the City of White Plains, New York.
- A mixed-use building in the City of White Plains.
- The adaptive re-use of the former Battle Hill School in the City of White Plains for a one-hundred seventy two (172) unit condominium development.
- Special permit and site plan approval necessary for a ninety (90) unit condominium development in the Village of Mamaroneck.
- Subdivision and site plan approval for a one (1) acre cluster community for sixty-two (62) units in the Town of Ossining.
- A fifty-two (52) unit condominium development in the Village of Mamaroneck.
- Pheasant Ridge, a twenty-three (23) unit clustered subdivision together with the use of Town Law Section 280A (open development area) in the Town of Harrison.
- The Landing, a one hundred forty (140) unit cluster development in Dobbs Ferry which features a transfer of development rights from riparian lands located beneath the Hudson River.
- A sixteen (16) acre and a sixty-five (65) acre subdivision in the Town of Harrison.
- A six (6) acre and a seventy-six (76) acre subdivision in the Town of Cortlandt.
- A twenty-seven (27) single family residential subdivision in the Village of Buchanan.
- A fifteen (15) home subdivision in White Plains.
- A seventy-two (72) unit waterfront development in Peekskill.
- Proposal for six hundred (600) units in Rhinebeck.
- The Halpern Organization, proposal for one thousand two hundred (1,200) units in North Tarrytown.
- Town estate zoning and forty-five (45) unit subdivision application in the Village of Ossining including historic restoration of a historical building (Havell House).
- A one hundred forty (140) unit residential rental project in White Plains.
- Blue Mountain Estates, Woodside Manor and Washington Ridge subdivisions all in Cortlandt, New York.
- Trafalgar, proposal for four hundred sixty (460) units in Port Chester, New York.
- Pirro Group, two hundred fifty-one (251) units in Wallkill, New York.
- Simone Development and Pirro Group, thirteen (13) estate lots in Purchase, New York.
- Best Rent Properties 202, LLC regarding the site development of a Costco Wholesale Facility in the Town of Yorktown.
We have also aided developers in the preparation of Responses to Requests for Proposal (R.F.P.), for projects including urban renewal development, condemnation, and inter-municipal agreements. The following represent several recent proposals handled by the Pirro Group:
- An R.F.P. issued by the County of Westchester regarding an eleven hundred (1100) parking space facility at the Westchester County Airport.
- An R.F.P. issued by the County of Westchester regarding an eleven hundred (1100) parking space facility at the Westchester County Medical Center.
- An R.F.P. issued by the United States Postal Service for the development of a 400,000 square foot postal facility in Washington D.C.
- An R.F.P. issued by the City of White Plains for a comprehensive sale, preservation and development of a historic building and the development of a 170,000 square foot office building.
- An R.F.P. for a residential development in the Village of Port Chester Harbor area for approximately four-hundred sixty (460) condominium units, together with a marina and boat slips.
- An R.F.P. for the design and development of a golf course at Mohansic Golf Course.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your requirements in detail and to review specific proposals for the services we may provide. Please contact us to schedule a consultation.